I watched a video posted by Sandy on how to use it, then started making my cards again. After I replaced the used spool, this is what happened! I wasn't getting any glue tape on the piece I was trying to put on a card front - the tape had wound itself around the larger of the two wheels in the front of the gun; I got that straightened out. After a little while, I noticed again that I wasn't getting any glue tape on a piece of card stock. The yellow backing (pictured) that the glue tape is actually on was trying to come out the front of the gun instead of winding up on the take-up spool in the back of the gun. WHAT A MESS!!!
|This is what started it all (that's the glue)|
p.s. I finally figured out that if I cut a heavy plastic circle to fit the back spool (the one on the right), I would not have any problems with "backlash" when using the gun.