Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Cards

While Tropical Storm Fay rages outside, I am at my computer looking at the splitcoaststampers webpage (www.splitcoaststampers.com) for greeting cards to make. This is an excellent place to find any technique you want to learn and then thousands of cards. Right now I'm trying to make enough birthday and thinking-of-you cards to last until after Christmas so I can concentrate on my Christmas cards. I usually make three or four styles. On November 8, I'll be attending another Stampin' Up Last Chance Christmas Card Gallery where I know I'll make sixteen more cards, a couple of which I'll probably duplicate.
Recently I was in Dollar Tree and noticed some note cards in packages of eight with the front and back the same. I split them in two pieces which gave me sixteen card fronts half of which I gave to a friend. Using various stickers and some pop dots, I didn't make them all the same. My sister, Janice, gave me the idea to line the envelopes to help use up the reams and reams of paper we both have on hand.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...