Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Started

Hopefully, I will be able to post some of my latest creations (most of which are NOT original, but of necessity, copied from others). My sister, Janice, got me hooked on making greeting cards because (she said) "It's sooo easy". I then swore I would never get invovled in scrapbooking. Then my husband and I took a first ever cruise by flying to Alaska and taking the southbound Carnival Spirit to Vancouver. You cannot go on a cruise and NOT scrapbook it! Within two months, we bought a RV and went from Titusville, FL, to San Diego, CA, following US 80, then returned following US 66. Our last trip to date was from FL to AK which lasted nine weeks. Some of those pages may appear here in the future along with other trips and some of the cards.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...