Thursday, March 14, 2013
Operation Write Home (continued)
These are the cards no one wanted to try on Saturday.
After working on the one card (the birthday cards with the stacked flowers in yellow & blue) off and on all day to make 24 of them, now I know why. They didn't seem to be so time consuming when I made the samples...learned my lesson! There was a lot of cutting out of flowers, etc., because I don't have a punch for the stamp and for some I should have used the Cricut to cut out the nose and eyes for the dragon card (that would have saved a lot of punching). I had cut all the other pieces for that card; Helen inked all the edges and assembled about half the cards which I finished today.