Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I found this card online some months ago and thought it would be a great card for children in the hospital. I found the image of the paper plane online as free clip art which would download to my computer but I couldn't use it as I don't run Microsoft Word. I was able to print it so I used the Microsoft Photo program to make 24 photos which I then cut out. I then traced one on a separate piece of paper so the image was 'flipped' and it printed out slightly smaller. The white cardstock is dabbed with a piece of sponge on a medium blue ink pad to create the background 'sky'. I then mounted the planes on Pop Dots to give the card some dimension; the 'flight trail' is made using a black gel pen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...