Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas 2009 Scrapbook

Yes, it's a little early but time IS running out. These are the pages we made at Donna's and Emily's Christmas scrapbook pages workshop. Again, they did a wonderful job with the pages. I usually do 12x12 and have never done a 6x6 but these look like keepsake album pages to me! I'm doing two, one for each of my sons as part of the family's gift this year (I may do it again next year if they are well received).








*We normally don't ever get snow in this part of Florida, but you never know!*

1 comment:

Janice said...

I had fun doing the "Family" 8 X 8 album. It's challenging to try to make everything small. I'm not sure I could do a 6 X 6. Maybe I'll try one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...