Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas in July Card Gallery 2009




















Donna and Emily have again given us sixteen very different cards. A few were simple to make, several were complex! The one I liked the best was the tenth one down, then the nineth or maybe it's the fifth one, no, I think it's the last one. Well, they're all beautiful cards and are very different. (Sorry for the blur on some of them; even with my elbows on the table, I still can't shoot photos up close!)

1 comment:

Janice said...

My favorites were #2 - purple/gold; #4 - ornaments; #8 - snowflake; #9 Peace; and #10 - joy fold card. I've seen the joy fold cards before, but haven't done one yet, because it seems to be very time consuming. Those were some very pretty cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...