Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 5, 2009

From the Scrap Drawer

Because it is so unseasonably cold (32 degrees!) today in my part of Florida, I spend this afternoon clearing out some of my pack rat stash of miscellaneous bits and pieces of card making and scrapbook projects leftovers. I have several other cards on the work table to finish.




Our local newspaper is seeking people who are 'shop-aholics' for a future feature about getting out of credit card debt. If they were looking for people who cannot pass up a sale or a 40% off coupon offer from the craft stores, I'd be #1 on their 'to be interviewed' list.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I'd be right behind you in line for an interview! I have two boxes of scraps. I dig through them all the time. I can't stand to throw away anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...