Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Welcome, Baby!

Any day now, my nephew and his wife are expecting their first. We won't know if it's a boy or girl until it arrives which was their decision. When I was having babies in the 70's, we didn't have that option. My children have opted to wait until the baby is born to find out.

This card is a money/gift card holder and was made using the self-adhesive paper lace from Around the Corner and punches used are from the Paper Studio and Paper Shapers. I used a stiletto to punch holes in the white medallion.



This card was made with the help of the Coluzzle cutting system which made it so easy to get the edging exact.


1 comment:

Janice said...

That's very cute! Are you planning on giving me the pattern? (wink, wink)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...